2013/04/27

Three in a row...

Ha! Another post...with photos taken last year already... ;)

I promised you another asymmetrical hemline project. After Roxanne from Victory Patterns and a self modified BurdaStyle loose blouse, I went for a simple sweater.


I like the 90s almost romantic grunge look of this woolen fabric.


For the pattern I copied a simple loose sweat shirt, made the sleeves more fitted and simply cut the asymetrical hemline right on the fabric...I admit, that has been courageous, as it could have gone bad aswell. So actually, I would rather suggest to cut the hemline on a pattern first and reconfirm, that it fits as desired.


So I welcome spring with this rose sweater! Please stay! :)

11 comments:

  1. Excellent fabric choice! I love the wide neck and it looks really comfortable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweater - great fabric and the hemline is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love it! I would wear that sweater allll the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it so much! You're right the fabric is a perfect floral 90s grunge. Really great! I'm planning on making a briar soon and will be using yours as inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fabric is perfect for that pattern! Totally want it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fabric is perfect for this project, I would so wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it - looks so comfy yet very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, seems to be really comfy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...