2012/11/05

Morocco - Photo Diary

Dear readers,
I am still struggling with a higher regularity of new posts! I will improve! I think, that there has been missing something in my life during the last few months and it is not ok to let life come in between all the time. I miss the dialog with you and I miss sewing...so I want to be more active again. But first of all, in this post, I would like to share some pictures with you!

Remember I cancelled the hotels in Morocco? Luckily, we did not rearrange the flights at that time. We decided to observe the news and situation and finally were convinced, that it should be ok to go there.
It was a beautiful and good experience. Definitely different from any other country I have been so far. We stayed there for seven days spending half of that at the windy sea in Essaioura and half in vibrant, loud and multifaceted Marrakesh.












From a seamstress point of view, unfortunately, it was not such a lucky trip...can you imagine, that I did not buy any fabric?! Somehow I just could not find anything, that I desperately desired to have in my stash...anyway, brought lots of impressions and a carpet (!) back from Morocco and enjoyed some time away from daily life. :*

Have a good week everybody and see you soon!!!

11 comments:

  1. Well, a carpet *is* a type of fabric, or textile.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful photos! And you look lovely in them. :) I'm jealous of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie! Maybe you can visit Morocco some day, too! :)

      Delete
  3. I am so glad that you went to Morocco! I remember the post when you announced you were cancelling your trip because of the state of the country and I was bummed because you were so bummed. Your photos are beautiful and I'm quite jealous of your excursion.

    I also glad to hear that you have an itch to sew again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madalynne for your warm sympathy! I am really glad, that in the end we did not have to cancel it! It is such a different world over there.
      I will do my best to get my sewings uploaded! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    Thanks for the information about this Really nice Post.

    Morocco Tours

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures! never really thought about visiting morocco but now i'm intrigued about it's culture and might put it on my "to visit" list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please do visit someday! It was a great experience!

      Delete
  6. Wow! These photos are gorgeous! I'm so glad you were able to go (and now I'm even more jealous of your trip)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is so nice! Maybe you might visit there one day, too?! ;)

      Delete
  7. thanks you for this post… great information.
    Morocco Travel Agency

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...