2012/06/24

Taming my fabric stash

Yay! One step closer taming my fabric stash!!!

As promised, one of my other projects I managed to take a photo of last week! ;)

I have bought this fabric last year on my trip to London on Goldhawk Street. I fell in love with the base colour at once, but wasn't quiet sure about the blue 'roses'. Anyway, it was a real snap, so I just grabbed it!


So after one year I am really glad about this purchase and think I have found a pretty good matching pattern! As the fabric is already kind of romantic-kitschy, I was looking for a pattern with clear shapes. Otherwise I might not have worn it on an everyday basis. This is BurdaStyle magazine 06/09 model no.122. It has, once again, my beloved stand-up collar! And I simply fell in love with these angular sleeves


That's it! Now I need to work on taking photos of my other projects! Hope to get back to you soon! Have a lovely sunday and thanks for coming by!!! ♥

15 comments:

  1. Such a sweet blouse! And I agree, the angular sleeves are a bit different and look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in this blouss.
    I love the shape and the fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I like the simple lines that quiet the print so that it can be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, too! You look so cute in pink! And I like how you balanced out the sweet print with a more geometric pattern-- great job, miss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty. I had noticed this pattern but wasn't sure how the "sleeve caps" would turn out. I really like this result, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really cute. I love flowery cottons, too. Tthe colors really match your teint and contrast your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this. So pretty and those sleeves are incredible! I really need to start sewing through my stash, at the moment I seem to be buying at least 2 new bits of fabric for every one I use! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sleeves really make this- compliments nicely with the stand up collar. And well played on the fabric choice- the blue roses look really subtle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Those sleeves are unique and the colour is very flattering on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the fabric and the collar! truly an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute blouse, I pinned it onto my sewing list project, thanks Nette! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...