2011/12/11

3. Weihnachtswichteln (secret Santa) by anmutig and sodapop - Beautiful gifts by Klee



Some weeks ago I applied for taking part in the 3rd 'Weihnachtswichteln' (secret Santa) carried out by two wonderful German bloggers Caro (sodapop-design) and Nadine (anmutig) and lucky me was chosen as one of 24 bloggers to participate.

The deal was, that everyone should make something handmade and send it to one of the other chosen bloggers until the 10th of December. Nadine and Caro drew the adresses by lot and send them to the participants secretly.


So I didn't know from whom I would receive a little present, but was extremely happy, when a package from Franziska Klee arrived!!!

I have been a secret admirer of hers for a while already. She makes and sells really, really beautiful accessoires like leather bags and woolen winter accessoires and she also shares some nice tutorials (in German). She is a wonderful source for inspiration!
Anyway, I just wanted to share the gifts she sent me. A beautiful little mustard (I LOVE THIS COLOR) colored purse, a super cute owl bucket (perfect for fabric scraps!) and a lovely wooden 'Klee' brooch. These little prezzies simply made my day! Both the bucket and the purse are made of real leather.

Thank you Franzi so so much for these beautifully made items. And thanks to Caro and Nadine for having had me in this lovely secret Santa! Now I am in a christmas mood!

1 comment:

  1. Oh es ist da. Super. Ich freu mich sehr, dass es dir gefällt. Hab mich echt gefreut, dass ich dich als Wichtelpartner erwischt habe;). Viel Spaß mit den sachen. Ganz Liebe Grüße.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...