2011/11/21

Walking the pug...

Just a little post to cheer up your week!

Last friday a friend of mine working in Japan was here for a short vacation and brought me one of the cutest books I have ever seen. 

No doubt, I had to try one of those cute little felt animals (none of them larger than 20cm) on sunday evening. It took me about 6 hours handsewing, but today I could already walk my little pug! ;)


Seems like he loves to play in the leaves... :P


...and he is a little scared by flowers...


...no wonder, because he is still so small (7cm)...


...having a little trouble with the sidewalk...


...but never giving up, no matter how long the way is!

12 comments:

  1. adorable! The book is now on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaa! Adorable! That little tail is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ach gott wie süß der ist!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I really enjoyed this post. Isn't he cute, trying zo climb the sidewalk...

    LG, Mond

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D:D The last one picture make greatest:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhhh that is the cutest little thing I have ever seen!

    A new addition to my Christmas list, I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute! I need one! He can be friends with my real pug, Doug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ce que tu réalises est très beaux beaucoup de jolies modèles bravo je vais m' inscrire a ta news si tu veux faire de m^me ou me mettre dans tes ballades pas de soucis dane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you know where I can get a pattern in enlgish?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...