2011/08/16

A little late...but then, it was summer!

Morning everybody! As promised, today comes some sewing related stuff! A summery dress!
Oh, it is my fault that I show you this dress just now when summer is almost over here. Made this dress months ago for Sarah, who unlike me has a wonderful summery complexion!


Maybe you have already seen various versions of this dress (BurdaStyle Magazine 05/11) on other sewing blogs?! I really like the versatility of this pattern. Just have a look at Mathilde's classy version and Paunnet's comfy floral version (which I definitely don't think was a failure at all!)!


I also like the way the front doesn't suppose, that the back looks that sportive. I chose this midweight cotton blend in turquoise, rose, white, brown and beige assembled in some kind of 80s retro pattern.
That's it! Have a sunny day everybody! :)

P.S.: A little hint on what I am working on at the moment! My first patchwork quilt!

by Horne

7 comments:

  1. Love it! So cute and summery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog! I will follow you...


    :-)

    See Ya!

    Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos, a delicate appearance!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I feel warmer looking at your dress. Still winter in Australia, but the spring buds are forming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove patchwork quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! :) (much cuter than mine)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you known how I can find this pattern? Thx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...