2011/07/03

Three cheers on YOU!

Do you know that you really, really rock?!...I couldn't quite believe it, but with the help of you, my dearest friends and lovely family, I REALLY WON MY VERY FIRST OWN SEWING MACHINE!!!


Oh, I can hear it clattering and purring already! It is a computerised Brother BC2100 with 40 stitches, super easy buttonholing automatic (OH, I am so looking forward to this feature!), and...and...and...! Very, very nice indeed for a first sewing machine! :D

Dörte from handmade Kultur mailed me, that she is going to order and get it posted to me on monday. I think I still cannot believe that I actually won until it arrives!

Thank you so so much for having supported me in this challenge. I feel like this is a huge present from all of you and even if I hadn't won I would still feel so very happy for receiving so much support from all over the world. I will always appreciate this from my deepest heart!

Wishing all of you a beautiful sunday and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.: I am thinking about giving away the very first thing I sew with my own machine! So stay tuned! ;)

21 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu der Maschine, ich hoffe du hast mehr Glück mit ihr als ich, ich habe das Vorgängermodell und hätte die Maschine schon so oft an die Wand hauen können weil sie sch***e näht.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant news, I am so pleased for you! Can't wait to see what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It nice to hear someone wins something so nice and useful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Happy sewing ;)
    x Martine

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! Happy sewing and many many thousands of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, and have fun with your new machine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, you won!!! I voted :-D Can't wait to see what you make on your very own machine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoo hooo congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations - how cool is that? Enjoy your new sewing machine, and have fun, fun, fun with it !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations and glad to help! Your first sewing machine is always special in your heart - my first one was also a Brother but only had 3 stitches! They've come a long way - you're going to have so much fun now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy for you nette :-D what a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! Happy sewing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh nette YAY!!! you deserve it, i can't wait to see what you churn out when you have 24/7 access to your new beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! wie geil ist das denn. super!!! ich hab am wochenende den otto katalog durchgeblättert und da war eine super maschine drin, mit total super stichen und da hab ich erst an dich gedacht. mensch. und jetzt komm ich hier vorbei und zack du hast ja schon eine. ich freu mich so für dich. super super super!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Nette,

    Oh I am so HAPPY for you!!! Congratulation :)
    I cannot wait to see your very first creation with this baby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. By the way, I have a Brother sewing machine too, and that is my very first sewing machine :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you everybody so so much for your congrats! I am so haaaaappy about these comments! By the way I got it YESTERDAY! :D Will introduce you to it by tomorrow! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...