2011/07/27

Beautiful Day

Yesterday was my birthday! I turned 27...ooh, ooh...I am getting old. Once I got up I decided to start jogging again (the last time is like more than a year ago!). I definitely need to get more in shape, you know, because I am not that young anymore! :)

Anyway, I spent the rest of the day with family and delicious food!...Well, it was my birthday! I can start eating more deliberately tomorrow! :P

Homemade chocolate cake with almond paste decoration and coconut flavor
Preparing the ingredients with my mother
Japanese Takoyaki
Japanese Okonomiyaki in Oosaka Style
Lots of salads

Some jelly with redcurrants and vanilla sauce for dessert

Super surprise by Paunnet!!! <3
And lookie what a sweet surprise I found in my mail box! My lovely friend Anna from Italy send me an awesome selfmade birthday gift!

Thank you so so much Anna! I love BOTH the pouch AND the friendship bracelet. So so cute! I will definitely wear them with pride! :D

Mille grazie!!!

13 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday. And don't feel old. The big 30 isn't there yet :)! I can tell you, it's not as hard as it sounds. It's just a number...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday! Mine was 2 days ago too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! And as FeeMail already said - it's just a number ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked them! :)
    That lunch looks so yummy, I wish I could cook Japanese food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Annette!!
    sounds like you had a fabulous day, and I am sure this year will be another wonderful year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! :) Sounds like you had a great day! That chocolate cake sure looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alles gute zum Geburtstag liebe Nette!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday anette!! Sounds like you had a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the cake looks so yummy! Takoyaki and okonomiyaki are also look great! You can eat ANYTHING on your Birthday!! You can diet some other time ;) At least the salad is very healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Okonomiyaki looks so tasty! I tried it in Hiroshima for the first time and absolutely loved it - have heard there's an Okonomiyaki restaurant in London so I'm going to have to seek that out now - you've given me a craving for it.
    And that chocolate cake - wow! The decoration looks gorgeous. Looks like you had a lovely birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy *belated* birthday! i'm loving these shots of you and your family, y'all seem so happy with each other!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all these wonderful congrats!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww I am so late to find it out:(
    Haapy birthday to you, Annette! You are young and beautiful woman! Have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...