2011/06/09

Counting sheeps

I don't know what it is exactly, but though I am so tired at night, I just cannot sleep very well...hmmm...guess it has something to do with my studies coming to an end very, very soon.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a little project that I spent my nights with. An organic cotton sheep mobile. I made this from a book called 'Baby Stuff' by AranziAronzo, who have some of the cutest and sweetest ideas for little things.


It is a little present for my lovely friends Aya and Hans in Tokyo, who got married in Bavaria just this year. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to their wedding, which made me really sad. So I am really looking forward to see them again some time in the future, hopefully, in Tokyo.
Anyway, congratulations Aya & Hans!!! ♥ As soon as I have finished my studies I will get in contact with you!

Wishing you, dear readers, a beautiful day and a good sleep at night (which is so so very important). :)

6 comments:

  1. How sweet! Are the little "faces" of the sheeps embroidered?
    I love Aranzi Aronzo as well, that stuff is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look like fluffy lil clouds! sweet, delicate, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Paunnet Yes, I tried to embroider their faces with different expressions.
    We have so much in common Anna!
    By the way, I love the Foo Fighters, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @magdamagda
    Thanks Magda! They are so so soft, I can tell you because I am tempted to touch them all the time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did a great job with the embroidery!
    Eheh, I'm a massive Dave Grohl fangirl :) I'm going to their concert in Milan next week (and I have an exam the day after, such great timing!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Paunnet
    Thank you! Ahhh, it is always the same with timing! But I am pretty sure, that you will have an awesome time, anyway! ;P Would so so love to join you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...