2011/06/12

Can I have your likes? ♥

Today I would like to ask you a favor. I hope this does not bug you, but perhaps you remember the post I made after having participated, in lots and lots countless sewing machine raffles without winning? Then you do know, that I decided at that time to make my very own, then. Well, what can I say, you know, spring has been going on for months and summer is soon to start...and...all the snow is gone and so is my snewing machine... hihi...

Anyway, I am participating in a raffle hold by a German website called 'Handmade Kultur' and hoping desperately to win my very own first sewing machine! All one has to do, in order to win, is get as many 'hearts' and 'Facebook likes' as possible. And that is why I am refering to you. Would you bother to vote for my 'scallop button up skirt'? I would be really grateful and, you know, every little vote counts. There is no obligation or condition for voting and you do not even need to log in. Simply go onto the page of my project and click either the plus sign in the line under the big headline next to the heart symbol or/and like my project on Facebook, which you can do right under the project photo and description.

Photo by Christian Haugen via Flickr
So if you do not mind, please be so kind to give me some likes! :) Usually, I would not use the blog to make any requests...but I would just be so happy to have my very own sewing machine.

Wishing everybody a good start into a new week and thank you so much in advance!!!

26 comments:

  1. Nettes boyfriend6/12/2011 5:48 PM

    I wish I could donate u one million hearts, but I think that every follower votes for u, because you deserve a reward for your great blog^^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! I hope you'll win the sewing machine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got my like :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely I will vote!
    I so hope you can win a sewing machine, I can hardly imagine life without one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Like" von Athen ist ok! Viel Erfolg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voted! Love that skirt tutorial-- can't wait to make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done! All the best, I hope you win!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok!! done and good luck! hope you win it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaah...you really rock. :)
    thank you so much for your support and wishes!...hopefully, we can make it. the competition is up until 30th june, I really am in need of votes. so it keeps on being very exciting... THANK YOU!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it veeeeeeery much! I've printed your instructions and I'm going to try to make a skirt just as cute as yours!!! Good luck, all the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeh! Done!
    Nette,I invite all to join Sew along! project “Vintage button dress”- http://wonderosa.net/2011/06/13/sujam-kopa-sew-along/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Annette!! Thank you, I am still alive!! hehe I just voted and am crossing my finger!! Can't wait to see your 'Yay!!' post!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh gott, die schneenähmaschine hatte ich noch gar nicht gesehen, was für eine süße idee! (: herrlich.
    ich drücke dir auf jeden fall die daumen. (: ansonsten kannst du ja bei kickstarter ein kleines projekt einrichten, vielleicht spendet ja jemand für deine neue nähmaschine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you don't have a sewing machine?!? nähst du noch mit der hand oder wie? das müssen wir schleunigst ändern!! wenn ich 10 mal gefällt mir klicken könnte, ich würds machen! hoffe du gewinnst!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Count me in. I ♥ your project! Hopefully you will win the project and you'll receive the sewing machine!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi anette! i just "liked" your skirt on facebook:)
    btw, i took very similar photo as the one above.. look at this!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/vivatveritas/5244118826/in/set-72157625433221711

    i took this photo while i was in NY last november, at a clothing store in soho. i instantly recognized the place when i saw the photo on your blog! so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. for sure you will have my likes nette :-D goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i liked, and i can't BELIEVE you don't have your own machine!!!!

    by the way, my completely late PIF is making it's way to fruition and i'll let you know when it mails :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Ophelia.K
    Hi Kayo! Thanks so much! I desperately hope that I can make it!!! One more week to go!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. @laura
    Hallo Laura, danke dir fürs daumendrücken und für diesen tollen Tipp! :) Die Seite kannte ich noch gar nicht. Wie toll ist das denn? Hast du das mal ausprobiert?

    ReplyDelete
  21. @lou
    Oh, das ist so lieb von dir Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks jewel! Did you already tried to make this skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  23. @chie
    Thanks Chie! Wow, I love your photo even better. Wish I can go visit NY one day, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. @oonaballoona

    No, I don't have one, yet. You could ask my mother how tired she gets always having to let me use hers! ;) Waaaa! PIF?! I almost forgot about it! I am so so so looking forward for it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...