2011/05/03

a little late...

I totally forgot to post the dress-blouse I made for myself to wear on Easter! So here we go!

Click to enlarge

I made this dress out of super soft salmon colored flannel. I love to wear this because it is so so comfortable. It is the same fabric I used in order to make the little elephant for Chie's baby girl.


make an avatar


Anyway, the pattern was drafted according to a blouse of mine. I altered the neckline because I wanted a v-shaped one without collar. The lower skirt part is just a rectangle in the width of the fabric, ruffled and attached to the upper part. Easy-peasy! :D

By the way, I am about to finish the tutorial for the scallop button up skirt of my last post! Thank you everybody for your lovely comments! Oh, I am so excited to share it. I think, I can finish it by the end of this week! So stay tuned! ;)

9 comments:

  1. Wow, die Bluse ist aber süß. Schaut genau richtig aus für den Sommer :) Ich werkel grad noch ein meinem lässigen Schnitt, aber gestreifter Stoff ist da etwas tricky :S Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du bist sehr schön in diese Kleid!! Ich möchte die Farbe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a talented seamstress! All of your sewing projects are lovely and so professional :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sweet and comfortable! I love this style, how you're wearing it with jeans, I usually dress the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty dress by a pretty talented lady like you nette. seriously, im inspired to learn and sew with your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. schööööööön!! und du siehst auch wunderschön aus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is super cute! I like the color :)

    Wow! How did you do this picture?? You are moving!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you girls for your lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @★Jewel★
    Hi Jewel.:) That is super easy! You can create a .gif file with your photos. Here I used picasion.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...