2011/03/20

Something for the heart: Pay it Forward 2011

After all the worries of the last few days I just stumbled across a lovely post from MushyWear. She is taking part in 'Pay it Forward 2011', which is just a wonderful idea about friendship and sharing. And isn't that what life should be all about? :)

background from lost&taken
This is how it works:
The first five people who comment on this blog post will receive a handmade gift from me.
The only requirement in return, you must FIRST write a blog post explaining 'Pay It Forward 2011'.
Then, about the most exciting part, make and send a handmade gift to the first 5 visitors who comment and commit to do the same.
Don't worry about time. You don't need to send them all today or tomorrow.
Gifts from the heart take time and are worth waiting for them!
  
And like Shannon a.k.a. Mushy says: 
"It's not the size of the gift that matters, but the spirit of paying it forward."

11 comments:

  1. i love this, i'm IN! i just did my blog post-- actually it coincided quite nicely with a little story that happened at the post office yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make a present for You! I love make suprise to others, I hope I can do it for you too :)
    I will post about "Pay it Forward 2011" in my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you have joined in! Thank you. I look forward to making something special for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like fun! Can I join in? Already thinking of what nice little gifts I could put together...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @MushyWear PS This is such a lovely quote that I actually copied from a previous participant, unfortunately I don't know who the original author is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I join too? :) I just published my post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i was kind of late on this! darn it... its such a neat project though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just to let you know I am offering a raffle to help Japan. You are more than welcome to participate.

    http://olivesandpickles.blogspot.com/2011/03/japan-quake-appeal.html
    Thanks
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nette
    I missed ur pay it forward, but have picked it up from Chie. Just wanted to share /w u!!

    http://miamoonloves.blogspot.com/2011/04/pay-it-forward html#links

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent post I must say.. Simple but yet interesting and engaging.. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi friend, your blog’s design and style is easy and clean. Your webpage posts are fantastic. Please keep them coming. Greets!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...