2011/02/02

Happy Chinese New Year!

 
Thinking about tomorrow being Chinese New Year (year of the rabbit), I was in the mood of handsewing a little rabbit doll. I did not use a pattern and just cut the pieces from scratch. Then I felt that rabbit to be a little naked and that is why I added this vintage looking silk dress and then I just got crazy all over...added a mustard cape and made a little felt bag with some goodies inside...
I guess this is going to be a very fashionable year of the rabbit! ♥

7 comments:

  1. Aww I love the rabbit, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akemashite Omedeto!
    Many Chinese people are coming in Japan during this time, and it seems like we have one more New Year's celebration in Tokyo:) Yay!

    P.S.
    How cute the rabbit is!! She is your little fashion assistant:) I still have no idea when my bird purse will be done:P You're good to give a life to your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 was für eine stylische häsin!! *_*
    so süß... aber sie hat jetzt nichts mit dem hasen zu tun, der im mond kekse backt, oder? ;)

    was hat sie in der tascheeee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so awesome! Reminds me Alice in wonderland :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you girls! :D

    @ MeikeVanessa: nene, ich glaub nicht, dass sie mit denen unter einer Decke steckt! ;)
    hahaha...du bist aber so neugierig!!! bist aber auch die einzige! hihi...na, sie war natürlich stoffe shoppen! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...