Today I would like to share another one of my favorite recipes. This time it is a cake! I love baking and the flavor of fresh baked cakes and cookies (but who does not!). This is a delicious, easy and quickly made cake.
For the dough:
150g curd, 6 tablespoons milk, 6 tablespoons oil, 25g baking powder, a pinch of salt, 300g flour, 10g vanilla sugar, 75g sugar
For the filling:
100g sugar, 200g powdered hazelnut, 1/2 egg yolk, 1 egg white, 5 tablespoons waterWhat to do:
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough, until you have a nice and sleak dough.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling in another bowl.
- Roll the dough on your table until you receive a nice rectangle.
- Then use a spoon or a knife to apply the filling all over it.
- Roll the whole rectangle into a nice roll and press it a little, so that it won't open in the oven.
- Cut the upper side several times.
- Apply a mixture of the remaining egg yolk and some milk on the roll, so that it will get this shiny golden surface.
- Bake it for about 35-40 minutes in 175 degress celsius.
- Enjoy this delicious nut roll!!!