2010/12/01

Nut Roll - My favorite Winter Recipe

Today I would like to share another one of my favorite recipes. This time it is a cake! I love baking and the flavor of fresh baked cakes and cookies (but who does not!). This is a delicious, easy and quickly made cake.

What you need:

For the dough:

150g curd, 6 tablespoons milk, 6 tablespoons oil, 25g baking powder, a pinch of salt, 300g flour, 10g vanilla sugar, 75g sugar

For the filling:
100g sugar, 200g powdered hazelnut, 1/2 egg yolk, 1 egg white, 5 tablespoons water

What to do:
  1. Mix all the ingredients for the dough, until you have a nice and sleak dough. 
  2. Mix all the ingredients for the filling in another bowl.
  3. Roll the dough on your table until you receive a nice rectangle. 
  4. Then use a spoon or a knife to apply the filling all over it.
  5. Roll the whole rectangle into a nice roll and press it a little, so that it won't open in the oven.
  6. Cut the upper side several times.
  7. Apply a mixture of the remaining egg yolk and some milk on the roll, so that it will get this shiny golden surface.
  8. Bake it for about 35-40 minutes in 175 degress celsius.
  9. Enjoy this delicious nut roll!!!

14 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm going to try it!! Looks cute and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I think I´m going to try this, thanks :) Jana (I´m quite tired of being Anonymous all the time... but what can I do, I guess...? :/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am glad you like it! Please try it and tell me how you liked it! :)

    @ Jana: thanks for coming back now and then! :D I found out that you can comment as name/url! then you can put your name in and simply leave the url space free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, really, let´s try that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoah this weblog is great i love studying your posts. Keep up the great paintings! You realize, lots of persons are hunting round for this information, you can help them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Continue writing like this, very informative content, nice way to write, a real pleasur to read you !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another fantastic posting. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a speech next week, and I was looking for more info ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post, it is contain a lot of knowledge and information that i needed right now. You really help me out my friend, thanks!
    halloween| animal jam| happy wheels| cool math games| 8 ball pool| sudoku| yoob| friv| tetris| friv4school| monster high

    ReplyDelete
  9. Big Farm

    Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
    Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
    and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your post. It really looks simple and great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...