2010/12/24

Merry Christmas!

Thank you my dear followers for sharing that queerish moment with me in my last post. I am so glad, that it made some of you smile and that, definitely, made me smile myself! Thank you so much for your nice, nice, nice comments. It is always a big pleasure for me to read a new comment.

So, it is already that day! ♥




I don't know how it is celebrated in your country, but in Germany today is that special night! I will have a wonderful dinner (prepared by my father) with my family (unfortunately not all of them) and afterwards it will be gift giving time.

So I will have to leave you now to get dressed and ready for this day!
I wish you all a merry, merry christmas and a wonderful time with your loved ones!

4 comments:

  1. ich wünsche dir ein wunderschönes weihnachtsfest mein liebe, lasst es euch richtig gut gehen <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I hope you will have fun with your family! Hope to see pictures from a great night:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...