2010/10/18

Jour d'automne - Part II

Is it monday again?! Let's hope for a good and creative new week! 
 I just wanted to add some photos of my new coat, because the color did not show up very well in the last one.
 Wish you all a good start into this week! And hopefully the weather is better at your place (here, it is a 7°C, grey and rainy day ...brrr...)!

P.S.: Somehow I do have a grumpy facial expression on these photos (though I was not grumpy at all!)! I definitely have to work on that! So please forgive me!  ♥

9 comments:

  1. Dear Anette!
    I am so glad you started your blog!! Now I am following you!
    Love the coat, especially darts for bodice and sleeves;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herzelein, die Jacke ist ein Traum und diese tolle schleife an der bluse...hach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, what a beautiful blog you have! I love all the things you've made so far :)

    -emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say I like your work very much! :) I also started my first blog a few days ago and I hope it will be as half as good as yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meine Mama und ich wüssten gerne, wann du einen Online-Shop eröffnest? Wir hätten gerne alles, 2x :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls for your lovely comments! This lightens even a grey, rainy day! :-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I found your blog from burdastyle. I love your version of this blouse. I made it myself, but got confused about the collar. Did you find collar instructions confusing? love the colour on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you through Burdastyle. I love the bow tie colar blouse! And the jacket looks so nice with it, too.

    myradogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ton manteau est superbe, la coupe est délicate et très féminine...
    (et ça y est, tu as trois langues différentes dans tes commentaires!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...