2010/10/29

Hoot Hoot - Recycled Frame Bag

This is a small recycling project. My boyfriend bought me a bag in Spain some years ago. Unfortunately the off-white canvas could not be washed because of the bag's leather frame. So I decided to tear it apart, buy a new fabric and use that really nice leather frame again. 
Somehow I was in a funny mood and ended up with this cute owl fabric (Kokka). The blue in the owls matches the blue leather frame perfectly. 

Final result: casual owl bag to go! hoot hoot

4 comments:

  1. So langsam kann ich ja nicht mehr unter jeden Post schreiben, dass ich die Sachen alle liebe...aber DIESE Tasche ist einfach nur der Hit! Die Eulen liebe ich sowieso, und die Farbkombi....<3<3<3
    WENN du die Tasche irgendwann nicht mehr brauchen SOLLTEST, melde dich bitte bei mir ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U did a great work! The fabric is interesting and it goes great with the frame- it's just too cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ MeikeVanessa: Tut mir leid! Aber ich freu mich trotzdem über jeden Eintrag von dir! ;) Und ich werd mir das merken...also wenn ich die Tasche nicht mehr brauchen SOLLTE... ;)

    @ Jelena: Thanks for your kind comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is just super! I love it!

    About my post you commented - I see my self re-posting that one every year when its time for clock switch, I always forget! :))))

    Have a nice week.

    xxx
    http://shopping-diva-com.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...